I think I was right to not take a sudden action- waiting, if you will.
It was an interesting 3 1/2 months, I'll say that for sure, but in the end Im back where I started. I didn't do anything drastic, but I might have gone just a bit too far. I think I might have just been looking for a distraction or some kind of self esteem boost, what ever it was, I found it, and I think Im done with it.
Im now left with the feeling that I used somebody, because I suppose I may have been a bit suggestive and a but of a lead on, but it's one of those things you just get caught up in and before you know it you're up to your neck.
Bit of random here, mainly to make it official to myself.
It's been a while now, that I've been on my whole self-improvement thing, like 16 months now. I can officially wear a 38 waist, though that was my goal for 3 months ago, what ever. The thing is to now find articles of clothing that fit my odd proportions. Also, I can stretch and see my rib cage, be that healthy or not, I see that as improvement. Im also sitting here wearing a flat out large shirt, and am perfectly comfortable. 2 years ago I was looking at 3XL and 4XL shirts. That's that, and that's me.
Im off living life, doing what I do. Almost a rock again, feels like the fog is lifting, now just to finish off my over-loaded dinner plate at the spinning table. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment