School was school as it always is. I sang. I learned about Australia- did you know that platypus's are venomous?!?! Yeah, they've got like a poisonous barb on their hind legs. I watched commercials for products that aren't real. Then we talked about a book and bull fights, I slept through some of it. Played music on my trumpet, which was the last time I'll play any of it ever again. Became a lady for a costume contest. Won the "Adam's Award". Played make-believe, which actually means ran through Check Please. Then I had planned on going to Haunt some Trails, but it was rained out. So then I ate some Wendy's. Played my trumpet some more, got in uniform. Played school songs for the last time as well as Bollywood for the last time. Lead the band in one more "Yell", which was so nice that I got my name singled out my senior year. Though my throat hurts quite a bit now, I still am glad I did it.
So now I kind of think Im going to miss marching a lot more than I thought I would, but it was a good four years and it taught me a lot that I can use outside of band. And if you told me, as a freshman, that I would grow into someone who's done everything that I have, I would not have believed you, at all. I had no idea that I would be who I am now, sitting where Im sitting, and I owe a lot of it to being in marching band and the experiences that I gained and lessons I learned. Done with being nostalgic now.
A three legged race, my partner and I fell down, but it doesn't matter at all, because it's not about the winning at all. So we ended up just laying there laughing watching the race. That could be the most insightful thing I've ever written on here, or the most meaningless thing, I don't know exactly.
Oven. I actually just didn't want to being with another "So", thus I typed Oven.
Oven, I could be just seeing what I want to see in life currently, though it's just kind of lined up so nicely that I can't help but wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment