Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Vouches Red, The Other, Blue

Band was actually somewhat productive today, despite being indoors. The show is finally coming together, and Im kind of super excited most of the time.

School? Eh, testing sucks. It's stressful now, but now the next two weeks are going to be easy.

Today I was at the Chamber of Commerce Lunch thing as one of the student leaders from band, that was cool. Had good food, and it was free, and it got me out of 4th period, which also happened to have an in-class essay today, over material I didn't read. So mega win right there.

________________________________

It's so terribly obvious, I can see it soooo clearly, on one end at the least. I want to call it out, but Im weary to, because Im not looking to disturb things more than they are. But it's almost painful to watch it now, because with every word that's said, I just see myself more and more. And that makes me wonder, are they just a replacement? But I guess I'll know when life wants me to know, and that just means waiting longer, despite what I think I know.

________________________________

Waiting, Im still doing it. Thinking, Im still doing way too much of it. You do one thing that says one thing, and then you another thing that says the complete opposite of what was said earlier.

And you, you seem to get me when I least expect it, and just surprise me, in a good way.

And combined, the two of you, mess me up more than anything I can think of. And combined, the two of you, are often times the only thing floating through my head each time I hit that awake-but-not-awake-but-not-sleeping-either state.

"I'll listen to your stories, and all of your thoughts
And sometimes, you dames put my head up in knots"
-Manners
-John&Collin

No comments:

Post a Comment