Fall is in full swing, cool beans right there.
You can just kind of *insert fall to-do list here* if you wish, because my lime green notebook of life is now missing, which is not bueno, and people were up in my room looking for stuff earlier, so that's even less bueno. But once I find it I hope I can get it up. However, some things are easily remembered.
Go out and pick fruit and stuff- apples, pumpkins, the good stuff.
Go to parks more and pay attention to the trees.
Each morning get a giant breath of the cold morning air, because fall smells awesome.
Hook the DDR back up because bike season is almost up.
Keep playing shirtless night frisbee.
That's just some. It was longer when I wrote it.
School is school, midterm and lowest is a B+, amazingly. But Im not sure in Econ, because he 2/3rds of the assignments are not up. Kind of feel like Im still sucking at choir, BUT we got our christmas songs already, well only 5/8, but still thats neat. On the other music specter Im rocking it as always, except when people act like their six and can't handle when people call them out on their faults, COUGH COUGH NAGY COUGH COUGH. Sorry, I might have a cold or something ;D. Oh yeah, band got a gold at district with a 71.8, only needed a 60. 70 is what we need two weeks from now.
Life isn't too bad. I'm alive. I have great friends. I finally have expanded my wardrobe enough that I can go a full two weeks between doing laundry. But it's a bit cold to wear cargo shorts, so I'll be looking to some more jeans because I only have 3 pairs that are close to fitting, all the others are close to 6 inches too big. I've plenty of things that are long sleeve, and I think I look pretty good most of the time now. But my shoes now... I wear them out too fast, and the ones I've been marching in have a distinct odor. Yay for shoe deodorant spray! I just need snow boots and snow pants now for the upcoming season.
So I guess I've come to what the bulk of this blog seems to be about, word play!
This table keeps spinning, but it was going too fast, and one of the plates slid off, but that's cool for now, and possibly for a long, looooong time. Because as it turns out, another table ordered it anyway. These other two dishes look equally good though. But the problem is, after looking at them both closely as they kind of spin about, Im not sure which to go with, so I asked the waiter so an ingredients list to see if Im allergic to anything in them, because that would be a deciding factor. If I don't find anything then I plan on texting some people and asking them which they recommend and and whatnot.
Im tired though, and my green and white checkered sheets across the room are looking pretty good. I'll be up at like 3 am though, because I have an essay I want to re-work, and my sleep-deprived writing always seems to be the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment