Jess had gone ahead and already decided what was going to happen and who was in her group, as she always does, and didn't even ask if we wanted to, just assumed we would. She does that kind of stuff all the time and I don't know how people can stand it. Everything is about Jess and how she wants it done, even other people's parties.
Tim and I had been talking about the prom group weeks before we heard, not even from Jess, that Jess had decided we were in her group.
Then she found out that Tim and I put a deposit on the chicken limo, and suddenly became interested. Well too bad, Jess. There's only one chicken limo and it only holds eight and there's no room for you and your obnoxious cackling.
I'm gonna be flying all over the place the next week or so.
It's gonna be madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment