Saturday, January 16, 2010

Origami Ninja

Turns out, I suck at throwing paper throwing stars, haha.

Thursday was fun. Had vocals for the musical, then off to Thursday Night Live, which is surprisingly fun for a school talent show, and I wish they did more of them.

Friday I didn't go to my meet, I stayed for choreography, which as it turns out, I never dance, only watch in the center of things, utterly disgusted at what's happening. Aka, I didn't even need to be there. But I also didn't really want to use the gas to drive all the way to Alexandria, of wherever it was. That evening I went to Kaylee's party. Ummm...

Long story short, it wasn't the most enjoyable thing I've done, and after asking Sarah, turns out she greatly agreed. So we almost ended up ditching the party, because it just really wasn't a ton of fun to me. Though we didn't end up leaving, she left early, I stayed till we all got kicked out.

Today I've made lots of cookies, watched saturday morning cartoons- which, have changed an incredible amount since the days when I watched them religiously, that's growing up I guess- did laundry, watched some shows online, played some PS2, now I'm here, and I'm gonna start packing for a road trip as soon as I'm done here.

-Super random and weird-
I've been lounging around in just an undershirt and jeans all morning. I just stretched and happened to look at my left arm, right where the sleeve hits, as I was stretching and the sleeve pulled back. There's a bite mark. I have absolutely no explanation for the bite mark, only that it is there, and looks rather recent. I even just tried to see if I somehow bit myself, and there's no way that the bite mark is from me.
This mildly disturbs me.

I guess I should get packing, I'm expecting to leave in about 15 minutes or so, and I'll be back early monday afternoon. I'm hoping this will be a lot of fun.

Till monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment