Normally, I'd be on my way to school right now, but, I'm not. I'm at home.
Why am I at home? Because yesterday evening while I was making cookies and minding my own business, my left from tooth began to hurt really badly, like a throbbing pain, and it felt incredibly cold. I dealt with it for like 2 hours, just thinking I was crazy. After two hours, I took one of my mega pain killers, which is also supposed to make me fall asleep within 30 minutes. An hour later I was still wide awake, though my tooth was somewhat better. My mom said that if it hurt in the morning, I wouldn't be going to school.
I'm not on my way to school, and it's 7:20.
And what's the importance of Right Round?
That's how the dinner table is spinning.
It spins and spins, but for the first time an entire dinner course has flown off of the table and shattered against a wall. That's probably why restaurants don't have spinning tables.
I wish I was on Pandora, that seems like it would be really cool. Having an Avatar and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment