What I say has a meaning. And it's up to those that see what I say to place a meaning with my odd-ball statements. There's not much more than that.
I've not been able to pull myself away from music this week either, and it's making me feel somewhat more relieved about going into live performance. Band's been super easy right now, like counting rhythms, not missing key changes and accidentals like I usually do, and putting myself in the higher notes of my range whenever I need to. I ended up over-shooting a high B three times today, and playing in the shelf above it, being high C, D and E. Would have been awesome if they had fit into the chord, haha.
And the craziest thing happens when I listen to this one song. I like feel certain parts of it. Like literally, I feel it in my molars... Yeah, I know...
Ever since Christmas Break ended, my moms been getting on me like every day about deciding on a college, and she doesn't seem to understand that I'm going to learn all my options before I even come close to a decision. And that just because one school has officially called me three times asking about my thoughts for residence. Sent me two letters informing me of scholarships I've received, that now total $48,000. I'm being pressured to go there, and I don't think it's a fit. It's like a final back-up school. Julie is mad about this as well, and started going on her "It's not fair..." rant.
What's not fair? That I took school seriously and wont end up at fucking Ivy Tech?
But college just seems so far off, and I'm fine living today for what it is and I don't to miss anything while I'm squinting to the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment