I'f I stay below 1000 messages a month, I'll save 10 dollars. So I've cut back everything facebook tells me, and the number of people I follow on twitter for mobile.
I think I can save that 10 bucks a month.
Problem that I've got now.
Is that I only seem to get one kind of text any more. A text that is a problem that I can't seem to deal with.
I more/less wish that I did not even have a cell phone at times, that is how sick of this I am.
So I just tweeted a bit ago. "Holy Shit. This is the worst thing I think I've heard in my life. I can't believe I played in it. Im ashamed, and also glad I've progressed"
Dave gave me a recording he made for a brass choir 3 years back. It brings back some memories though, being that it was my first time participating with an ISSMA group and that it was my freshman year.
I wanted to do a brass choir this year, and Dave picked the same piece. My first high school brass choir piece will also be my last. Poetic much?
Well anyway. I think he gave this to me as a warning, because this piece was terrible. Like I don't want to listen to it anymore, but it's the kind of piece that gives you hope that it'll turn out just fine and sounds pretty for a second, and then it sounds like a bunch of violins playing half-steps from one another.
Dave- warning received. I'm going to beat the crap out of them if they can't play it right.
That's that.
Troublesome Texts and Audio Warnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment