Mind numbingly painful due to some strange occurrence of my teeth.
And the other half was pretty awesome, and left me on a buzz.
The thing about my tooth, is that it's not all the time. And that it got me to stay home for a while, while let me play my game, which I also beat.
Which leads me into my next topic. I can cross of part of my resolutions now, as I have beat the normal mode of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. But it turns out that there's a bonus mode with a completely different story line, so I'm gonna need to beat that now..
While beating the game, it was pretty interesting. There was a warm-up boss, before the final boss. That boss was harder than the actual final boss, which I beat on my first try. And that happened to be the FIRST TIME EVER that I beat a final boss on the first time. And then there's that bitter sweet feeling that you get when the credits start rolling. That you spent so many hours, just to see those credits, and you feel kinda dumb. And then there's that movie at the end of the credits that hints you to the sequel.
Buzzing was pretty much after school onward. It might have just been pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment