Friday, January 8, 2010

Starting Down the Velvet Hallway

The title actually means nothing, and I haven't the slightest of how I thought of it.

First week back at school. It was decent. Nothing too special.
Starting on the musical every day now.
Friday was started with a wonderful delay and breakfast at steak and shake.
I left choreography super early to go to a bowling meet.
I did ok. It was just about a normal warm-up game for me. Like 136 I think it was. Nothings amazing, just ok.
Came back into Westfield and wanted to go sledding in the worst way, so I sent out some texts to ask people. My phone decided that it was in the mood to not send nor receive any messages, making the idea of going sledding impossible.
But I did get out tonight. Went to Starbucks with some cool people, did doughnuts and drove through snow drifts, then ran out of gas.
Had to call somebody to get some. That was fun and a disappointment.
I'm probably a pretty terrible person for being so judgmental, but this is probably the biggest thing I'll ever judge anyone on. Smoking.
Aside from being absolutely terrible for you, making you smell gross, and ruining your teeth. It's probably the biggest turn off ever. I can't even put it into words how repulsed and disgusted I am. And considering other things too.

In all reality though. Sometimes the unexpected things make everything else seem somewhat easier. And it was bound to be one thing or another to get resolved, and regardless, one of the options was going to be somewhat messy.

Super zSleepy as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment