Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ninjas Make Good Use of Tripwires

I've been saying for a while now that my next post will be about this or that or something, and Im gonna do my best to follow all of them.

First off: Chris Nagy

I think when I decided to do this we were at lunch and he was bringing up the sectional I hit him in the head repeatedly, thus ending the sectional.

1. The way he looks.
I think I hate his hair the most of anyone that I've ever seen, all it does is make him look gayer, which I wouldn't mind if he wasn't self-hating. He CONSTANTLY needs to shave. He shaves like maybe every two weeks, and it's disgusting. His eyes look like he's always squinting, not in an Asian way, in a way the he always looks like he's squinting. His face is terribly angular and it looks like he's sucking his cheeks in all the time.

2. He thinks people like him.
I can't count the number of times that he talks to somebody and once he's gone they start mocking him and what he was talking about. He tries to invite himself places. He tries to turn people against their other friends so that he can have more attention.

3. He only wants attention.
He will talk forever and forever if you let him, and about nothing important. He just wants the attention that it gets him.

4. He's dumb as fuck.
Yeah, he might know music stuff, but Im pretty sure I'd rather not have to cheat off of freshmen and sophomores to pass my classes than to know music terms. It's impossible to have an intellectual conversation with him as well.

5. He thinks that he doesn't need to practice.
Constantly during marching band he would just skip entire rehearsals, be they evening or for a competition. It made it incredibly hard for the people who were trying to guide to him to learn their spots, because he was never there. I made sure that he received NO credit for any sectionals during marching band. And now that we're done with marching band, he's all into band again, thinking that he'll be in charge soon.

6. He's only out for himself.
Jazz band last year, was Chris Nagy, accompanied by the WHS Jazz Band, featuring Chris Nagy. Everything he does is to make himself look good, and anyone else who he sees as a threat to look bad.

7. He can't count rhythms.
He can't. That's why he always has to get his music early from Mr. Sands so he can put it into his program and listen to it so he knows how to play it. You can't teach music if you can't count freaking rhythms.

8. More that I can even think of.

Alright, that's done- to an extent. Now on to another idea I had, last night actually.

1. To believe that you're Really that dumb and inconsiderate just astounds me. Three very recent examples.
-Haunted Trails on Wednesday. Somehow necropolis came up, and that was fine until you decided to look right at me and say out loud that I was on a date that night, and when I said it was not a date you decided to then yell that it was a date. I had plans to go out with her that night, yes, but instead we got invited there and she really wanted to go there. For starters, I hate group dates just about as much as I hate anything, if I think that I want to go out with someone, I want to be with them, not a crowd. Two, in a group people can retell stories about it later, and change them. That night was most certainly not a date, and I don't think I even said 5 sentences to the person I was supposedly on a date with. I've told you not to bring that up ever because that was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, which you also helped to cause by being one of the people to convince me to go out with her.
-Same night actually, talking to somebody else, rather loudly. You decided to talk to them about how my car was just the trash can for our group, then laugh loudly about it. You cunt, my car is nicer than yours and I actually own it, so shut the fuck up. And by the way, my trunk is covered in fake blood and it wont come out of the fabric.
-Saturday. We were at your house watching movies and having a good time. And you mentioned that it was the first time that Tim and I had been over and there were more girls than guys, which was true as Bret was not there yet. Then you decided to say one more thing. "But there was the one time that you brought Ariel over with you." Like you wanted to start a discussion about that. Tim wasn't exactly pleased with what happened, you should know that. And sitting by him, it was easy to tell that he disapproved of that comment as much as I did the comment on Wednesday.

You are by far one of the most rude and inconsiderate friends that I have. And I'm not sure that I'd be friends with you if you didn't know so much stuff that you shouldn't know. And you wonder why you never get to know anything new about me? Because within two days you'll have told 15 people.

2. I simply can not imagine the last 5 years without you, it's quite impossible. But this last month I feel like you're trying to overshadow me. I say hi to somebody at a football game that you don't know, so you strike up a conversation with them, cutting me off, and give them a hug, still not knowing their name. I have an idea to do something, you come up with one little change and suddenly the whole thing is your idea. It's stuff like that.

3. We all thought that you'd be back to your old self after finally getting rid of the extra baggage, but it's become apparent that you don't remember who that old self is, and your new self is kind of a bust. You're still one of my best friends ever, but Im still going to try to find the old you.

4. Look. I've been there, almost exactly where you are. We're like the same book with just a different binding, and you're a mere chapter or two behind, and you just need to know that it almost all gets better, but for now it's gonna kinda suck, and the best thing you can do is convince yourself that you're happy, it will be exhausting but you'll gain an immunity to it soon enough. You used to be so upbeat all the time, but when I see you it's like you've flatlined. Life may be rough, but don't give up on yourself, and know that you have friends that you can count on, just don't keep them in the dark. Halloween is over, so go take off the makeup and remember who you are, because it sucks and that analogy was first used by me like 18 months ago. You rock, the front you put up doesn't, and it doesn't fool nearly as many people as you think it does.

5. Really. Just face it, you're not me, and you can't replace me. Try to be your own kind of friend instead of the title that I've held longer than you've even known them.

Next.

Halloween was just ok. First year that I didn't go trick or treating and it was really strange. This last week brought about a ton of memories, a lot that go a year back.

In 08.
It was kind of a terrible, huge, mega mistake to ever do that, and if I had a time machine I would undo it in a heartbeat.

I had intentions to be blatantly obvious in my actions exactly one year back. But a year and one day back I read something on facebook that, by my morals, slammed me to a halt, and was confirmed in my overhearing one year back. So for almost a year, I settled. Now things have changed drastically once more, and I'm placed into the same situation and with quite similar ideas.

___________________________________

More to this whole thing exists, but Im terribly sick of typing, and I don't want to think back much more, because things change, and the past can only be used for comparison now.
And I guess that some of this is really easily read to some people who know enough, and gibberish to others. And to others who can't easily read this, well, I don't mind divulging the proper information to the all of 0 people that probably read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment