So if you're reading this, you probably know me well enough to know that I think of a fair number of my friends like family. I just can't seem to make things work anymore. It's like, if I put focus on one thing, 3 other things go down the tubes. So that being said, it brings me to state the newest downfall. But I can't, because I gave the go-ahead to fly on their own. But what happened tonight just another big issue in an increasingly long chain. You constantly keep secrets now, you're snippy with the people that call you family, brother even. You ignore our attempts to get a hold of you. You constantly blow us off to hang out with other people, even things that you KNOW we are going to do. Like running, you know when we run. Bowling, you know when practice is. Dinners, you're sitting right there with us when we make plans. Still, you continue to make other plans, and just say that you can't come. You used to always tell me everything that was anything. You know some of my worst and most closely guarded secrets, and now you're on the loose. And that makes me terribly uncomfortable.
Today, was looking to be a good day. I don't think so anymore. It's looking like another night that I don't sleep. But what makes it worse is I can't even tell anyone about this.
I need to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment