Wednesday, November 18, 2009

With The Strength of a Great Typhoon

Not a bad day today at all.

Band went well, actually got some stuff done. Shut Chris up once when he came over to talk to Collin, then added that he wanted me to play out because my part wasn't strong enough on the passage we just played since Im the only one playing those notes. I promptly informed him that for those 30 some measures we play the exact same thing. Then when Sands was drilling the 5 of us over and over again on one set of rhythms, which took me 3 tries to get it ironed out, by the 15th time I was getting aggravated. Mr. Sands flat out called Chris out that he needed to stop making up rhythms and learn to count, and that he shouldn't have to say that to a senior. I'm always the only one on my part, and never has Mr. Sands called me out because Im playing it wrong, even when we break it down into parts and I'm playing by myself.

I dare say that I'm section leader after that.

Stats was alright.
Lit we talked about the reading we did last night.
Vocal I tried to not say a word and I still got death stares. Though I personally loved having just two bass's instead of three. Kyle's got throat stuff going on and didn't sing today. He's super nice, but I felt like it was so much better with just Kent and I.
Gov we just talked about the test tomorrow.

Today I went around on two feet, and right now my right foot Really hurts. I don't think I'm ready to be walking on it full time at all.

Life dilemmas as always.

Black Friday is coming up soon, and I can't wait. There are already adds and catalogs online.

No comments:

Post a Comment