Went to school, and it went alright, and just alright.
After school I made an ass of myself in my mind. Made up a story that I had to go to Fishers for my work so that I wouldn't have to be stuck with Chris. Actually went home and watched Beauty and the Beast on my computer.
Bowling was super awesome. Got 2 1/2 games in. Was staying neck and neck with one of the starters today, though he ended up beating me both times from a slip up in the 6th frame.
But my second game I got a 154, and if I continue to score like that, I could for sure end up a sub, if not the 5th starter, granted I get some more practice.
Went and got milkshakes after.
Came home, checked email.
Oh shit.
I don't even want to think through it again, those that know, know, that that don't know, ask.
Watched more Disney to return me to a normal heart rate.
No comments:
Post a Comment