Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Half-Finished Christmas List

The current time is 7:11
But by the time anyone reads this,
No, by the time this is even published, the time will no longer by 7:11.

Friday rounded out very nicely.
I got everything on my list, as well as pocketed 50 dollars in gift cards
Was home by 8.
Slept until 11.
Then set up a tv.
Then did some chatting with an out of town friend. Or maybe that was thursday, oh well.
Watched the stuff downtown get all lit up.

Saturday I woke up by 8. I was kind of certain that I wasn't going to sleep through all of break.
I tried to transfer files to the external hard drive I bought. I want to be able to play games off of the hard drive, which means I can take my games anywhere. Think about it. Through just a usb port, I can play all of the sims, anywhere. Heck, if I really wanted to, I could take it to school, and play! But, the only one that I can get to work totally with no snags right now is Spore. Saturday afternoon I hung out with Tim on his roof. Then watched probably the worst movie I've ever seen: Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter.

Today, Sunday, I was bored, for a very long time. But because I was bored, I decided to trying synching up my phone with my computer, an urgent, overdue reminder then popped up on my screen about the musical. I remember putting in that reminder over a year ago when I had a terrible audition. I clicked the reminder, and it turns out I had even picked out a song already. This year, I was leaning to "I want to be a producer", but according to the me a year ago, I will be singing the chimney sweep song from Marry Poppins, and I can do it acappela, and it's just about memorized. But I got that picked, then facebook chatted for a while with possibly the one person who talks to me on the chat that isn't some underclassman that I don't know.

Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom...
It was a wonderful day, turning into a mildly chilly evening. Mario and Luigi had just finished preparing for the holidays, and were planning a get together for the evening. Toad was clear to go, DK was out to eat with their family, and Yoshi was spending some quality time with their family. Their friend was all set to come over, and had previously said that they would be able to come, until suddenly things changed. Bowser arose from the mist and snatched their friend away, dragging him screaming all the way back to the evil castle. Their friend was not heard from for the rest of the night...

Me, right now, I couldn't really feel better. Well, I have a stomach ache from too much pancake batter... BUT other than that Im good. I remember waking up on Thursday with a mindset, and I feel like I made up my mind, so that's not bad at all. I have an ideal plan to life, but it will need just the right timing to pull it off, but never the less, I'm more/less looking forward to it.
Oh! And the secret plan is coming along nicely...


The current time is 7:29

No comments:

Post a Comment