Odds are, that I will not report to twitter about this ENR, so those who find it find it.
The following are a collaboration of good and bad things that I feel like putting into twitter and facebok status's alike, but simply won't because of the things that would ensue.
I did it. I think it took nearly four years, but I've managed to make longer hair go from looking juvenile to professional on me. Granted, I don't think I'll be able to wear it this long for much longer, but for now I can look like a grown up with it.
I have to get a haircut tomorrow for the fall plays. Not a ton, but just enough to get rid of the frazzled ends, because it doesn't look sleek so much and fuzzy.
I can't believe that I didn't just say it. When asked if I was mad at someone who I've been mad at for ages, I said no. Problem being, I'm around them too much to make it known that I can't stand them. No, not Chris.
Symphonic band is looking fun, but Im terribly confused at the same time. Im the part A trumpet, and the only one. For the last three years, the section leader has been part A, and since I'm the only one, I would assume that makes me section leader. Chris is trying to act as though he's in charge though, despite that nobody wants to listen to him.
I hate being stuck in the crossfire of arguing parents. I can't stand to be at home nights like this. I've always said that I'm just going to stay at home during college, but I just can't see it working anymore.
I really want to go to Butler, but to be blunt, I don't think Im smart enough for them to accept me. I love their music program too. IU is another good option for me though, and because they have such a large area of study, it would be easier for me if I change my mind. There's also large incentives for me to go to IU, and they have a pretty good music program too. I just don't know.
I don't have a clue what I want to do with my life. I really want to stay with music, but I need something more competitive in this day and age if I actually want to make any money.
I don't know what Im expected to think about either of you. You're both great. I see myself with one a lot easier than the other. I just don't know though. Some days it seems far too perfect and just waiting for the last piece to fall into place, and other times I feel like Im a complete fool.
I found the checks I was missing, so there's 70 bucks, I've hidden away 40 dollars somewhere in my room apparently at the beginning of the summer. I apparently left myself clues to where it is too. Going to get paid this weekend too. Saving everything that I don't have to spend on gas. Might get close to 200 dollars by black friday.
I had a really exciting game of bowling tonight. 3 strikes in frames 1-9. Frame 10, 2 strikes and 8. Might have counter acted my 3 gutter-balls ha.
Sometimes I wish more people could read my mind. I wouldn't feel so sneaky if they could. And reading my mind is basically as easy as asking.
No comments:
Post a Comment