I feel like it went fairly well. They laughed at stuff that wasn't funny, and didn't laugh at stuff that was supposed to be, but that happens with every show.
SPAR. My mom flat out said this. Im getting really sick of seeing Ginny on stage all the time, there's plenty of other girls, and Ginny just looks like a diva bitch all the time, she then held up the picture of her in the newspaper to further her point. I love my mom.
Check, Please. That's my show. I think it was in the top 95% of the performances I've done of it. They finally game my table glasses with water, after I had been asking for like a week. It was odd though, because I wasn't used to having to be careful with a full glass, nor finding a time to drink it.
This is a Test, I didn't really pay attention to.
Sometimes, I've just gotta smile and think it will all work.
I had one of those smile moments. I don't really feel like I can escape "fate". And Im not sure that I want to use the word, fate, exactly. But whatever it is, it seems to keep coming back to get me. When I thought I messed things up in a royal manner last friday, I kind of did. Like. I just can't even put it into words.
When you can't find the right words to life, sometimes fate steps in a lets you know that words aren't necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment