I picked out everything that Im getting for black friday tomorrow, people will be meeting at my house at 3:30 in the morning, and it will probably be snowing. I also meant to get gas before hand, but I think a quarter of a tank will be fine, plus I need to save every dollar I can.
Im not really sure what else I can say about the Mushroom Kingdom, nothing really changed about that today. Mario has talked with all of them today, he's talking to Yoshi now actually, who is still out of town. Maybe tomorrow something will come up and they'll be able to see their friend and sneak him out of Bowsers evil clutches for good.
So what was I thankful for today?
1. That I have not been killed by zombies yet
2. That my family is still able to take care of themselves when so many are not due to economic situations
3. I have a family, not matter how much I dislike them, they'll be there for me if I need them
4. My friends, who are in some cases closer than members of my biological family
5. Myself. It might sound super self centered, but Im fairly glad that I am who I am. Sure, I have tons of imperfections, on top of self image/esteem issues, which typing both of those in the same sentence was probably not the best move haha. But I've come a long way in 17 years, and it's neat to look back and think about what's changed. But the thing that I might be most thankful for right now is that I was able to help out a friend who needed an ear and some feedback. It happens to be the same friend that I found myself unable to help a while back(which I also posted a story on here about with a title something about a black and white movie I think). But Im super glad that Im even that much better, even though the situation was different, I felt terrible for not being able to help before, and I like to think I made up for it a little bit tonight.
6. Everything else that I forgot.
And while in a reminiscing mood. I think back to a year ago, because this is another land mark time of year where I remember exactly what I was doing. And I hate to say it, but I think Im close to where I was then. But that being said, it's a 100% different scenario, and things might actually work this time in my favor.
Now, I should really get to bed. I'll be going on like 5 hours of sleep for black friday. Wooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment