Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dual-Strawed Slushies.

Life is best enjoyed with those who are dear to you, I feel like I might have those people back now.

I should get to bed, well, I should do a lot of things, but bed seems pretty high up right now.

I don't really know how to say what I feel, and I run into that a lot, and then sometimes I say it and I know exactly how I want to say what I feel. Im happy, or one step closer to it at the very least. There's tons and tons of things flooding my head of how things got this bad and I just want them to stop, because for now, things seem to be turning to the brighter side again.

But now with this clearing up, more questions are brought up. I truly hope that I was not fed lies tonight, and all but one little bit thinks it was truthful. But now I have more questions, and for different people. But I'll settle it later, and directly because stress makes me hella tired.

I hope I'll be enjoying life again with the people that mean the most to me very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment