Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Running to the Future

So I've lost track of how long it's been since I last posted, but Im in need of a new one. I remember last post was about food and too much on my plate. I've now changed that to an analogy about juggling with too many balls, and I don't know which ones to let go of, and then referred to my brain as a corn maze.

I'm not insane, just unsure of a lot.

Im thinking of the ones that I might have to drop, which I really don't want to do, but need to in order to move forward. One I've been tossing around for coming on two years, granted I've dropped it in the past, I've always picked it back up. But because I periodically drop it, I worry that I will continue to drop it every so often, and that's not what I want to do if I end up hanging on to this one. Another one was more of tossed into my routine, and Im surprised at how much I want to keep it going. But I can't keep them both forever, and even if I could I don't think that I would want to.

Life, why do you have to be so confusing? And even more-so, why do I keep finding different analogies to describe my current self.

No comments:

Post a Comment