Sunday, August 23, 2009

How the Turn-Table- ...

Things change, some for better, some for worse, and some in an oddly twisted or ironic way both.

Currently the table fate has seated me at has not stopped spinning long enough for me to get a bite, and each time the table stops I have more on my plate.

My seat right now has one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine main courses. Things that should be a big part of my life. Between three of them though, only one will remain should things progress further. The problem is, I don't have the slightest of which is going to be the one, and each one has a tricky situation, each as odd as the last. That should speak for itself enough.

Next to those are five side items, all of which I love, but I can't eat them all. I really want all of these, but I can only eat one at a time, and in the end there's going to be one that has more left than the others, and that one got the short end of the stick. I only know two of the sides that Im going to for sure eat even if it kills me.

And for dessert there are 3 things. I don't need them, but they're nice to have. I just don't ever have the time that I need to eat them and enjoy them.

And of course, Im drinking water, which I've spilled on myself many times thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment